Clear Lake Community Club Meeting Minutes
December 7th, 2015 7:00 p.m.
President Stacy Otis opened the meeting with 12 present. Minutes taken by Treasurer Kristin LaBeree. Vice-president and secretary were absent due to Jr High Choir/Band concert.
- Discussion held on Santa Day: it will be December 12th, 2015.
- This activity is headed by Curly Danielson and Leona Voss with the Clear Lake Royalty. Report was given that Maddi Colbeth will do the photography. Curly Danielson and Rod Fall have all supplies. Need to double check with Leona Voss with court helping. Payments need to be made to various persons.
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks will be December 31st, 2015. Fire needs to be going around noon inside the chalet. Food prepped and ready around 3-4 pm. Have boxes inside to collect Food Shelf items. Jars for donation money around area. 7pm is fireworks. Need firewood 2 truckloads and start fire at 3pm. Depending on snowfall check with village for plowing and sanding.
- Discussion held on term length for officers, options for 2 or 4 year lengths; talked about officers moving up.
- Fundraising ideas are needed, will be bringing them up in January meeting.
- Facebook page is up and running. Please like and friend and invite friends to do the same. It is on Clear Lake WI Community Club.
January meeting topics will be on:
Clear Lake Days location; ideas are wanted, attend and speak up!
Date for Clear Lake Days is June 23-26th, 2016
Next meeting will be January 4th, 2016 at 7:00 pm.
Respectively submitted by
Laura Andersen CLCC Secretary