Clear Lake Community Club
September 9, 2019
Vice-President Tanya-Jo Roth called the meeting to order at 7:02 pm with 8 attendees.
Secretary’s Report: Approved as presented.
Treasurer’s Report: Balance is $1,447.22. No money has been received from the carnival or the car show. There are outstanding invoices. Approved as presented.
Business Council Report: No report
- Farmer’s Market
Wendy says it has grown a lot. Senior Citizens, especially those who no longer garden, are enjoying the access to fresh produce.
- 11 – 5 on Saturday, October 12th in the Ambulance Garage Parking Lot and on Main Street
- Featuring Make and Take Wine Company
- Having difficulty getting breweries to participate so April and Stephanie are going to make personal visits to get donations
- Vendors are paying $25 for a 10 x 10 booth
- Tanya-Jo has 75 pumpkins – Queen’s Court will coordinate pumpkin painting
- Will have meat raffle if can get meat donated
- 50/50 raffle
- Haybale throwing contest prizes: $20, $10, and $5
- Talking to Midway Bar about having a Mechanical Bull
- Amy will get picnic license
- Need to be on Village Board Agenda for October meeting (street closure)
- Holiday Stroll/Santa Day
- 4 – 9 on Friday, December 6th
- Santa will be at the Ambulance Garage from 5 – 8
- True Value will be approached for prizes for the Coloring Contest
- Tanya-Jo will purchase candy canes
- Amy will contact Overby Financial Services regarding letter and sign up.
- New for 2019: Instead of Holiday Bucks, each business will be asked to provide a
- NYE Fireworks
- Company is investigating insurance – have received a quote of $1900 for 1 event
- For a good show need $5,000
Adjourn: Motion was made by LaFond and seconded by Riniker to adjourn. Motion passed. Meeting adjourned at 8:26 pm.