Clear Lake Community Club
August 5, 2019
President Alison Blanchard-Avery called the meeting to order at 7:02 pm with 4 attendees.
Secretary’s Report: Approved as read
Treasurer’s Report: Amy reported via telephone that there was approximately $4,000 remaining in the Club’s Account.
- Farmer’s Market:
- Wendy has been contacted by a woman who says she can get more vendors – she does this as her business
- free booths to finish out the year
- last day will be Friday, October 11th – but Wendy will ask vendors if they want to Participate in Oktoberfest on Saturday, October 12th.
- Wendy is making signs and posters
- Good but not as many people as in June
- 2020 movies will be June, July, and August – need sponsors
- April Riniker and Stephanie Binstock are co-chairs
- no band
- possible activities: tractor rides, hay bale throwing, bean bag tournament, face painting, pony rides, meat raffle, and pumpkin painting
- food vendors
- the company that we have used in the past has no insurance because it is expensive so we need to find another company
Next meeting is Monday, September 9th at 7:00 pm in the Campion Room in the Village Complex.
Adjourn: Motion was made by LaFond and seconded by Roth to adjourn. Motion passed. Meeting adjourned at 7:54 pm.