When: 2nd Saturday in October
Where: Main Street, Clear Lake, Wisconsin
What: Join us on historic main street Clear Lake, Wisconsin, for our annual Oktoberfest! Ring in autumn with apples, pumpkin, spice, and everything nice! Perfect for all ages! It’s FUN for the whole family!
- Polka Music!
- Local Craft Beers and Wine – sample all you want with purchase of a commemorative glass
- Art & Craft Vendor Fair (vendors: see our event listing for sign up)
- Food! Everything Oktober is featured! From Apple Bars, Caramel or Chocolate-Covered Apples, Bratwurst with Sauerkraut, Oktoberfest Burgers, German Potato Salad, Reuben Sandwiches, Pretzels, and much more! (vendors: see our event listing for sign up)
- Pony Rides & Hayrides
- FUN for all ages: Face Painting, Pumpkin Decorating, Cornhole Beanbag Tournament, Straw Bale Throwing Contest, Pumpkin Bowling, Raffles and lots more!
- Miss Clear Lake and her Royal Court hosts an arts & crafts making area for kids!
- The Clear Lake Fire Station will host an Open House for Fire Safety Week with Fire Truck Rides for kids, Firefighter helmets and more!
Plan to attend the next OktoberFUNfest!
Join us as a vendor! Fill out the OktoberFUNfest Vendor Application here