Are you responsible for updating the business listing on our website? If so, here’s a step-by-step on what to do.
Create your account
- Go to the business directory here (click link)
- Find where it says, “Are you a business owner in Clear Lake? Claim & update your listing here!” and click the link.
- Click “Register here” and fill out your information. (TIP: To speed up the process, use your business email address to validate your request.)
- Search for your business listing select it.
- Click REGISTER.
- Your account will be manually approved to ensure access is given only to authorized people.
- You will receive an email when your account is approved.
Log in to your account
- After creating your account, and receiving an email saying its been approved, return to the business directory on our website (click here)
- Click ” Log In here” on that page
- Log in using the username and password you created in step 3 above.
- You should see “Update Your Business” and your business listing below it. You can add text, pictures, logos, add/change categories on our website, and add or edit your business details such as web address, location, telephone numbers, email, social media links, and more.
- Be sure to scroll all the way down and click SUBMIT to save your changes!
- If you have more than one business to claim, please create your account and select ONE business, then set up another, separate account using a different email address to claim another business, and so on.
- If you have a new business to add to our listing, please create your account and then send us an email and specify your basic business information to be added (business name, address and the email you used to create an account). New businesses must be entered manually by us. PLEASE NOTE: Only businesses in the Clear Lake area will be accepted.