Join us the last full weekend in June for Clear Lake Days!
click flyer to enlarge
Clear Lake Heritage Days 2017 will be held at the Clear Lake Area Community Center, 560 5th Street, Clear Lake, Wisconsin.
- Food stands, Beer Garden, Rides by Earl’s Rides in the Community Center area.
Advanced carnival tickets available at Nilssen’s Market and Huntington Bank, sponsored by the Clear Lake Community Club
- Clear Lake Koozies ~ $2
Be sure to enter to win our Facebook contest, $100 prize!
- Village Medallion Hunt: all ages, prize $50 cash! Clues available at 8 a.m. at Nilssen’s Market and Huntington Bank. sponsored by Clear Lake Community Education and Community Club
- 16th-annual Friends of the Library Book & Plant Sale, Weds, 6/21, 2-8 p.m.; Thurs, 6/22, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Fri, 6/23, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Clear Lake Museum, Home of Burleigh A. Grimes and Gaylord A. Nelson, Extended Open Hours during Heritage Days
- Dunk Tank, sponsored by Clear Lake Girls Basketball Club
Thursday, June 22, 2017
- LIVE MUSIC: Noah & His Band – Free Live In Concert, 7 pm in Heritage Days Tent, sponsored by Clear Lake Area Churches
- CARNIVAL Wristband special, 5-8 p.m.
Friday, June 23, 2017
- CITYWIDE GARAGE SALE [get the map!], 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., (sign up at Village Hall) Sale Maps can be picked up at CR Convenience, Clear Lake Municipal Building, or Huntington Bank
- June Dairy Month Activities, 11 .m. in Heritage Days Tent, FREE Ice Cream, Cheese Curds & Crackers, Nachos, Milk, sponsored by Clear Lake Auto, Nextgen, AFP Advanced Food Products, and Ellsworth Cooperative Creamery
- CARNIVAL Wristband special, 1-5 p.m.
- SAWDUST PILE, 5:30 p.m. sponsored by Huntington Bank
- Fantasy Corral PETTING ZOO, sponsored by Independent Roofing
- PEDAL TRACTOR PULL, registration at 5:30 p.m., event at 6 p.m., Ages 3-12 years can participate and all participants receive a prize. Sponsored by Central Auto and Towing LLC
- LIVE MUSIC: The Compromise, 9 p.m., in the Heritage Days tent
Saturday, June 24, 2017
- Fastbreak 5k Run/Walk, 8 a.m., at Clear Lake High School, Contact Rebekah (715) 986-4103 or firstname.lastname@example.org, registration 7-7:45 a.m., Proceeds go to Clear Lake School District Athletic Program
- TRADITIONAL GRAND PARADE, 11 a.m. on Main Street, All units welcome! Call (715) 491-0152 for info.
- LIVE MUSIC by the Geezers following Grand Parade
- 44th Annual Demolition Derby, 2 p.m. at the Clear Lake Park Chalet, Music 2-7 p.m., Over $6,500 in cash prizes! Admission $10, 6-12 years old: $5, 5 and under: Free. $25 coolers. Call (715) 977-2819 or www.wecrash.com for info.
- Coronation of Miss Clear Lake and coronation of Junior Royalty, 8 p.m., Clear Lake High School Gymnasium, admission $5
- LIVE MUSIC: The Weekenders, 8 p.m., in the Heritage Days tent
Sunday, June 25, 2017
- 12th-annual Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Tractor and Vintage Snowmobile Show, Registration 10 a.m., Show 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. – Many Awards! Music by Rockman, Food & Beverages available. Downtown Main Street, sponsored by Cabin Bar & Grill, Midway Bar & Christensen’s Classic Sleds