Clear Lake Heritage Days is the last full weekend in June each year.
When is Clear Lake Days this year? Clear Lake Heritage Days is always the last full weekend in June (Thursday through Sunday), in Clear Lake, Wisconsin.
Where: Main Street / 457 3rd Ave, Clear Lake, WI 54005
What’s happening at Clear Lake Days this year? Check the calendar of events (look for the Clear Lake Days Poster with a full schedule of events and more details!)
- Tons of Food stands
- Beer garden in the Big Top Tent on Main Street
- Carnival rides, Midway games and Food by Earl’s Rides (don’t miss the wristband specials!)
- Village Medallion Hunt for people of all ages! Who will be our next Medallion Prize Winner?
- Annual Friends of the Library Book & Plant Sale
- Clear Lake Museum – extended open hours during Heritage Days. Home of Burleigh A. Grimes and Gaylord A. Nelson!
- Live Music at the Heritage Days Tent on Main Street
- Citywide Garage Sale
- June Dairy Month Activities at Heritage Days Tent
- Craft Fair & Vintage Market on Main Street
- Petting Zoo
- Balloon artist
- Pedal Tractor Pull (ages 3-12)
- Fastbreak 5K Run/Walk (proceeds to Clear Lake School District Athletic Program)
- Craft Fair & Vintage Market
- Traditional Grand Parade on Main Street. Themed parade (check current theme on events listing). All parade entries and spectators invited to join in! All units welcome. Call 715-222-6919 for info, and watch the Clear Lake Days Event listing for an application to join us!
- Annual Demolition Derby at Clear Lake Park Chalet. Cash prizes, chain & go, compact cars, super stock compact & trucks, lawn mowers and power wheels, lawn mower derby, power wheels derby, and live music!
- Coronation of Miss Clear Lake and Coronation of Junior Royalty, at Clear Lake High School Gym
- Clear Lake Days Car Show: Annual car, truck, motorcycle & tractor show. Awards, music, food & beverages